Like the cards of Urban Rivals, also in Fantasy Rivals the cards are divided into different rarities. This gives a rough classification to how easy it is to obtain a character.
There are Five rarities.
- Startup - Crap cards that stop you from staring at an empty screen when you first start
- Common - The actual low cards you should have started with.
- Uncommon - Something to make you feel special for a while when opening a pack looking for rares
- Rare - The actual game cards, masked as something special in order to drive you opening pack after pack in vain
- Epic - Bragging material for those who get them, frustration and hook to go on for the rest