Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Fantasy Rivals Wiki
the wiki about Fantasy Rivals. A fantasy card game by the creators of Urban Rivals. We are on open Wiki so anyone can help to edit and creat articals about Fantasy Rivals (within reason). We are twinned with the Urban Rivals Wiki
227 articles since November 2012.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Fantasy Rivals.com and Fantasy Rivals Wiki
- April 12th, 2013
- Hyperlink problems.
The beta at the start of FR hyperlinks has been removed. This has broken most links from the wiki to FR.
I will edit them when i get the time. At the moment if you try to follow a link and it dosn't work copy it and remove the beta from the start and add www if need be.
- November 21st, 2012
- Closed Beta announced!
The closed beta of Fantasy Rivals was announced. You can try and win a plase by going here: http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
For past news check out the Fantasy Rivals Wiki news archive.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the [upload] page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
 Fantasy Rivals is a fantasy online card game made be the creators of Urban Rivals.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|